
If you're reading this, thanks. You're probably one of the people that makes me feel lucky and loved and all warm and fuzzy on days like today. Everyone's welcome in my heart today - family, friends, curious acquaintances, random visitors, even creepy stalkers. Come in! Let's bask in the warm intoxicating glow of love. Mmm, that's nice.
Did I mention that I live in Hawai'i? I usually only think of things to complain about, but it's a pretty great place to live. It has the most beautiful skies I've ever seen. People are warm-hearted and generous. The Big Island is like a laid-back microcosm of the world, with a little bit of everything. Hilo town is so small and cozy that I frequently run into people I know wherever I go. Work doesn't even feel like work, my house is great, and my roommates are the best.
I don't even want to get out of bed today, I just want to lie here and feel grateful for being alive and comfortable.
Actually, now I'm starting to get hungry, and coffee is sounding pretty good. I think I'm going to go feel thankful that food is so delicious. Then maybe I'll feel thankful for showers.
1 comment:
I hope the rest of your day continued in that vein. Mine did. Yay, we're all alive!
Post a Comment